Monday, January 30, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my book blog, Novel Magic!  I was hoping to call it Book Magic but that was taken so I chose to use novel since a novel is a book. :)  I've been wanting to do a book blog for quite a while, so I finally bit the bullet and started one.  I'm an avid reader and can't wait to share my thoughts and findings with you.  I also have some fun authors lined up to feature and have some giveaways.  I'm super excited for this blog and hope you'll come along on the journey with me.  
And very very soon, I will be featuring my first author so keep an eye out for this.  You won't want to miss it!
*I also want to give a huge shout out to my good friend Kim from 733 Blog who created this blog for me.  If you ever need anything done, I HIGHLY recommend her!
Laura

4 comments:

  1. Love this, Laura!!! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on starting the new blog! When you said you were a newer book blogger, I had no idea you meant this new! It is such a fun and exciting experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cool that you've decided to become a book blogger! Welcome to the community and I sincerely hope you enjoy it. It's an amazing group to be a part of :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Starting out!! Awesome. Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete