Thursday, October 11, 2012

One Pink Line by Dina Silver

One Pink Line takes you on a roller coaster of emotions.  Told between two POV's, you get to experience both characters thoughts and emotions through the story that is One Pink Line.  

We start with Sydney studying for her last finals of her college career.  She's stressed and ready to move on.  From the title, I'm sure you can see where the storyline goes.  Sydney suddenly realizes it's been a while since she had her period.  She races to the drugstore to buy a test.  She goes home and takes it.  And so the story begins.

Ms. Silver writes a fascinating novel of love and despair through the eyes of two different perspectives. I found that Ms. Silver was able to capture her characters thoughts and emotions beautifully and made me feel the feelings along with the them.  

I also enjoyed the guessing the author puts us through.  Just when I thought I knew something about what was going to happen, I was wrong.  I like that in a book.  I like it when I have to think and wonder where it's going.  

I am also a sucker for a good romance and this didn't fail.  Ms. Silver created a beautiful female main character and an oh so amazing male main character.  Ethan is every girls dream man and once you read it, you'll know I am not exaggerating one bit.  He's amazing.

So I definitely recommend reading One Pink Line.  You won't be disappointed.  It had me interested in Sydney's story from page one to the end.

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment